Advertise on ATVAmpthill Print CentreHeathers Cleaning Services

Youth Drama Group - Up-Stage Theatre

Things to join and get involved in. Includes sports clubs and local charities

Youth Drama Group - Up-Stage Theatre

Postby chloe@upstage » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Have you considered joining a youth drama group? I am currently running two drama groups in Flitwick. Up-Stage is an award winning independent youth drama group. We work with all ages and abilities and our main aim is to have fun and build confidence. Over the years we have worked with hundreds of children in schools and other organisations.
I have recently launched a session on a Saturday morning at the Old School, 9am to 11am for ages 5 and up. I am also launching an older group for ages 13 and up. The older group is on Thursday Evenings 5pm to 7pm at The Chapter House in Flitwick.
Please contact me if you're interested at chloe@up-stage.co.uk or 07540 267621

We also run several other sessions and after school clubs in the surrounding area, including Westoning and Barton-le-clay. So if you want to find out more then have a look at our website at http://www.up-stage.co.uk
Questions and enquiries are always welcome.

Chloe Badham
The Up-Stage Theatre Company
chloe@upstage

Re: Youth Drama Group - Up-Stage Theatre

Postby chloe@upstage » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 pm

The Saturday Morning group is doing very well and we have got some lovely members! Our Thursday group is still in its early stages but shaping up nicely. Please come along to either of the sessions, we are very welcoming and have the kettle on!
If you could pass on this information to anyone who would be interested in a fun drama group, that would be lovely.
Any questions are always welcome,

Chloe Badham
The Up-Stage Theatre Company
chloe@upstage

Return to Clubs and Societies