Advertise on ATVAmpthill Print CentreHeathers Cleaning Services

Maulden Walk

What's happening in Maulden, Clophill and areas to the east of Ampthill

Maulden Walk

Postby Sagitar » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:04 pm

I had an early appointment at the surgery yesterday and since the weather was bright and I had a camera with me I decided to take a longer way home, via the fields to Maulden, and take a few pictures. Here are some of them:

Sagitar

Re: Maulden Walk

Postby masquerade » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Excellent shots again - perhaps if you were willing a local printer could use some of your local pictures for a Nature Calendar for Ampthill for charity to sell alongside the Au Naturel Calendar of the Ampthill Boys!!
masquerade

Postby CraftsbyCarolyn » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm

They are great photos, fanatastic colour. Love the old car :)
CraftsbyCarolyn

Postby SCRABBLER » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm

What great pictures - and what clarity and colour. Please, a Calendar for Christmas? I am sure it would make money and I would be pleased to by copies for all my friends and family and if you did it for a Charity of your choice, all the better. Lovely!!! :AA
SCRABBLER

Postby groutman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 pm

As has already been said, your pictures are up to your normal (fantastic) standards.

We came past these houses at about 5:20 p.m. on Wednesday, and someone was moving into presumably the white one.

We were slightly unimpressed, by the traffic queue caused by the parked up removal lorry that was outside, but realise, that they probably do not have a lot of choice of where they park.
Northampton Branch Leader.

Remember you are unique - just like everyone else.
groutman

Postby SCRABBLER » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 am

What an old grouch you are Groutman. So they were moving in (or out, whatever), and you had to wait five minutes - tough! It happens, get over it!! :AA
SCRABBLER

Postby oceanbreeze » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Sagitar, those photos are really lovely, I particularly love the bits of plough equipment, and the red car is a real hit. Thank you so much, and do please consider putting them together in some way!
oceanbreeze

Postby Sagitar » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 am

oceanbreeze wrote:Sagitar, those photos are really lovely, I particularly love the bits of plough equipment, and the red car is a real hit. Thank you so much, and do please consider putting them together in some way!

I'm grateful for and flattered by all the kind comments about my photographs. However, for reasons that I'll not bore you with and which some of you already know about, it is most unlikely that I will ever do more than just produce the record of a gentle walk or an occasional day out. Sorry.
Sagitar

Postby SCRABBLER » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 am

I am so disappointed that there is no prospect of a Calendar, Sagitar. I am not privy to what your problems are, but - please - keep the pics coming. I only wish I was as capable with a camera as you are. My late husband also enjoyed photography, and I got to really appreciate the art that is required in order to take such pictures as those you have displayed on this Site. I look forward to enjoying many more. :AA
SCRABBLER

Postby masquerade » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Sagitar - I appreciate you may wish to keep your photos to select viewings but perhaps our local Photographic club may wish to take up the calendar idea?
masquerade

Return to Maulden & Clophill